Disk Drill Media Recovery 3.6
Disk Drill Media Recovery is the most user-friendly data recovery app for Mac.
Disk Drill can recover your lost pictures and photos, music, documents, applications, videos and other data. "Quick Scan" and "Search for lost partitions" can recover files of any format. "Deep Scan" file recovery method works on a lower level and analyzes disks as a binary. It runs your hard drive recovery based on file signatures, thus original file names, locations and properties might be unrecoverable.
Disk Drill Media Recovery supports files recovery on all known systems: HFS, HFS+, FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, EXT4, ExFAT and will even work with formatted disk images. If your data is still there, Disk Drill will undelete it for you.
Your lost data can be retrieved from any internal and external media: your Mac hard drive, any disk you can mount to your Mac, USB flash thumb drives, cameras, card-readers, external hard drives, iPods (Shuffle, Nano, Classic, Mini), mobile phones, other Macs connected in target mode, etc.
Disk Drill Media Recovery is developed by CleverFiles, a well-known brand in data recovery apps for many years now. You can be sure you are getting a quality product with endless possibilities. Remember to always drop us a line if you have any questions about Disk Drill at [email protected]
- Flexible filters for searching & sorting of found files
- Live preview before scanning is complete
!! Please Note: Disk Drill Media Recovery cannot recover data from iOS devices like iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad.
How to create a disk image
Disk Drill Media Recovery, the App Store version of the award-winning Disk Drill data recovery technology, uses uncompressed (byte-by-byte) disk images as the source for data recovery. Here's how you can create them really simple:
- Run Disk Utility, it's a standard Mac OS X app.
- Go to File > New > Disk Image from "YOUR_DISK_NAME".
- Choose "read-write" as your Image format. Do not choose "Compressed", or lost data will not be copied.
- Set encryption to "none".
- Save your disk image, and load it in Disk Drill Media Recovery when done.
What's New:Version 3.6
- Multiple internal optimizations and improvements for macOS Mojave
- All FAT32 smart recovery algorithms updated
- Canon RAW Movie (CRM) file format added to Deep Scan's file signature repository
- Data recovery from Apple's RAID arrays - Striped (RAID 0), Mirrored (RAID 1) and Concatenated (JBOD)
- Automatic detection of APFS Fusion Drives
- Improved universal recovery sequence on APFS partitions
- Improved processing of Core Storage
- Improved data recovery routines on encrypted APFS volumes, emphasis on Deep Scan
- Improved recovery consistency on FAT32 partitions with 8K cluster size
- Improved preview on macOS 10.10
- Improved MP3 recovery and labeling as part of Deep Scan
- Several minor UI enhancements
- Multiple improvements in UI translations
- Title: Disk Drill Media Recovery 3.6
- Developer: Justin Johnson
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8.5 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 18.35 MB