Disk Drill Media Recovery 4.5
Disk Drill Media Recovery is the most user-friendly data recovery app for Mac.
Disk Drill can recover your lost pictures and photos, music, documents, applications, videos and other data. "Quick Scan" and "Search for lost partitions" can recover files of any format. "Deep Scan" file recovery method works on a lower level and analyzes disks as a binary. It runs your hard drive recovery based on file signatures, thus original file names, locations and properties might be unrecoverable.
Disk Drill Media Recovery supports files recovery on all known systems: HFS, HFS+, FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, EXT4, ExFAT and will even work with formatted disk images. If your data is still there, Disk Drill will undelete it for you.
Your lost data can be retrieved from any internal and external media: your Mac hard drive, any disk you can mount to your Mac, USB flash thumb drives, cameras, card-readers, external hard drives, iPods (Shuffle, Nano, Classic, Mini), mobile phones, other Macs connected in target mode, etc.
Disk Drill Media Recovery is developed by CleverFiles, a well-known brand in data recovery apps for many years now. You can be sure you are getting a quality product with endless possibilities. Remember to always drop us a line if you have any questions about Disk Drill at [email protected]
- Flexible filters for searching & sorting of found files
- Live preview before scanning is complete
Starting with version 2.x/3.x it can get your data back from any byte-by-byte disk image. The following disk images are supported: DMG, ISO, IMG. Data recovery is easy as always, just 3 simple steps: #1 create the disk image (using Disk Utility, for example); #2 load it in Disk Drill; #3 hit Recover. Again, if you have any questions about the procedure to recover your files, feel free to email us at any time, we will gladly walk you through, and it will take you just a minute to start the recovery process.
!! Please Note: Disk Drill Media Recovery cannot recover data from iOS devices like iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad.
How to create a disk image
Disk Drill Media Recovery, the App Store version of the award-winning Disk Drill data recovery technology, uses uncompressed (byte-by-byte) disk images as the source for data recovery. Here's how you can create them really simple:
- Run Disk Utility, it's a standard Mac OS X app.
- Go to File > New > Disk Image from "YOUR_DISK_NAME".
- Choose "read-write" as your Image format. Do not choose "Compressed", or lost data will not be copied.
- Set encryption to "none".
- Save your disk image, and load it in Disk Drill Media Recovery when done.
- Full support of macOS Monterey
- Improved Deep Scan and recovery from APFS drives with multiple partitions
- Enhanced recovery of X3F file format for Sigma sd Quattro cameras
- Improved CR3 files recovery for Canon EOS R6 (craw with HDR preview), Canon EOS R5 (craw HDR, FW 1.2.0), Canon EOS 1DX Mark III (craw w/ HDR FW 1.0), Canon EOS R5 (craw/craw HDR FW 1.0)
- Better labeling of found JPG files in Deep Scan
- Improved detection and recovery of deleted EMF files (Enhanced Windows Metafile, vector graphic)
- Extended support for BRAVO codecs when recovering Braw (Blackmagic RAW) files
- Multiple improvements in BMP and DCR (Digital Camera Raw file format) recovery
- Improved FAT32 recovery when scanning partitions with unsupported ANSI code pages
- Improved recovery from NTFS drives formatted by Acronis apps
- Better compatibility while recovering from older iPods, the ones connected as a mass storage device
- Current Helium Gas Level explained properly in S.M.A.R.T. panel
- Process exception when clicking unrecovered items on recovery log
- Inaccurate numbers of found files for disks with nulled ending areas
- Non-functioning buttons in Byte-to-byte Backup module on macOS 10.11-10.14
- Corrected recovery statuses in Disk Drill’s logs
- File name generation for RAF photos (RAW file signature)
- Title: Disk Drill Media Recovery 4.5
- Developer: Justin Johnson
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12.6 or later
- Language: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 63.77 MB