With AirRadar, scanning for wireless networks is now easier and more personalized! It allows you to scan for open networks and tag them as favourites or filter them out. View detailed network information, graph network signal strength, and automatically join the best open network in range.
Whether you are driving around looking for wireless networks, stuck in traffic, sitting on the beach, or if you are curious how strong your wireless signal is at home, AirRadar provides a more linear approach to network hunting. Setup a scan frequency, and have new open or closed networks have their name spoken, play alerts, or display notifications.
Various other options allow you to customize your network list further, including assigning colors to best open networks and sound cues. Download it today, and take the hardship out of getting an Internet connection at a critical time
- This upgrade is free for users owning an active subscription or a non-subscription "lifetime license." No action is required other than downloading the new version from our web site and unlocking as normal with an e-mail address. For all other users, orders for the current version can be purchased on our web site.
- New Icon.
- Icons in sidebar now respect accent color.
- Moved toolbar icons to top of window.
- Enhanced search feature.
- Preferences window icons now reflect Big Sur/Monterey style.
IMPORTANT NOTE Fix:
- Color.SelectedFromDialog causes crash when selecting a color and the spawning window is later closer while the dialog is still open. Ensure you close the color picker before closing the parent window. We're working on a fix.
- Title: AirRadar 7.0.1
- Developer: Koingo Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 36.82 MB