With AirRadar, scanning for wireless networks is now easier and more personalized! It allows you to scan for open networks and tag them as favourites or filter them out. View detailed network information, graph network signal strength, and automatically join the best open network in range.
Whether you are driving around looking for wireless networks, stuck in traffic, sitting on the beach, or if you are curious how strong your wireless signal is at home, AirRadar provides a more linear approach to network hunting. Setup a scan frequency, and have new open or closed networks have their name spoken, play alerts, or display notifications.
Various other options allow you to customize your network list further, including assigning colors to best open networks and sound cues. Download it today, and take the hardship out of getting an Internet connection at a critical time
What's New:Version 4.0
- Full compatibility with MacOS High Sierra.
- Completely redesigned and updated for 64-bit.
- Signal to Noise Ratio.
- New internal scan tool which does not lock up the UI, and can return results quickly instead of 30 seconds between fresh data.
- dBm RSSI now expressed in a non-linear fashion to provide a more accurate percentage.
- Fixed bugs on macOS High Sierra.
- Statistics panel now grows properly on window resize.
- Fixed bug preventing scan interval from being less than 5 seconds. It is important to note that scans often take between 5 and 10 seconds to complete.
- Removed deep probe mode as it no longer does anything on any modern hardware.
- Title: AirRadar 4.0
- Developer: Koingo Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 30.46 MB