With AirRadar, scanning for wireless networks is now easier and more personalized!
AirRadar allows you to scan for open networks and tag them as favourites or filter them out. View detailed network information, graph network signal strength, and automatically join the best open network in range.
Whether you are driving around looking for wireless networks, stuck in traffic, sitting on the beach, or if you are curious how strong your wireless signal is at home, AirRadar provides a more linear approach to network hunting. Setup a scan frequency, and have new open or closed networks have their name spoken, play alerts, or display notifications.
Various other options allow you to customize your network list further, including assigning colors to best open networks and sound cues. Download it today, and take the hardship out of getting an internet connection at a critical time.
- Fixed bugs on macOS Sierra.
- Updated MapKit to fix bugs.
- Removed buggy Sparkle updater and using temporary in-house solution until we go 64-bit.
- Fixed WiFi signal icon not masking properly if selected.
- Title: AirRadar 3.1.9
- Developer: Koingo Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 17.61 MB