File Cabinet Pro 6.9.1
File Cabinet Pro is the file manager for the macOS menu bar. Quickly navigate to files without cluttering your desktop. Open, move, rename, compress, tag, trash, copy and paste files, all from the menu bar. You can open many file types natively in File Cabinet Pro or open files by launching other applications. It's easy to click into directories in icon view, drill through directories in list view, or navigate the file tree in column view.
File Cabinet Pro is also a document-based application that ships with a built-in text editor, image viewer, pdf viewer, and media player. Some of the file types File Cabinet Pro can open for editing/viewing include:
- Plain text files (txt)
- Rich Text Format (rtf)
- Rich Text Format Directory (rtfd)
- Portable Document Format (pdf)
- Portable Network Graphics (png)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (jpeg)
- Tagged Image File Format (tiff, tif)
- Bitmap image file (bmp)
- Photoshop File Format (psd) Import only
- Scalable Vector Graphics (svg) Import only
- Create subdirectories.
- Click into subdirectories and open documents.
- Set a "Primary" and "Secondary" directory button for the bottom bar to get an innovative drag and drop experience; drag files to these buttons in the bottom bar to bring up a popover window.
- Tag files easily. Select files in File Cabinet Pro, right click, and then simply add or remove file tags from the control in the context menu.
- Show selected files in Finder.
- Rename files.
- Copy and paste files.
- Compress files.
- Trash files.
- View items as icons, in a list, or in columns.
- Launch the application at login. You can have File Cabinet Pro automatically launch when you login to your Mac (optional feature, disabled by default).
- Create a list of all your favorite directories in the sidebar.
- Create and edit txt, rtf, and rtfd files using the built in lightweight text editor.
- Rotate images, crop images, and apply filters to images using the built in lightweight image editor.
- Watch video and play audio files using the built in media player.
- View pdf files using the built in pdf viewer.
- Revert document versions for supported editable document types.
- Set a Global Hotkey for showing and closing the File Cabinet Pro window (optional feature, disabled by default).
- Preview selected files in Quicklook by pressing the spacebar.
- Share files in apps that support Sharing extensions like Mail and Messages.
What's New:Version 6.9:
You can now have File Cabinet Pro display sorted files in groups. To use this new feature, right click in File Cabinet Pro's window to bring up the context menu and click the "Use Groups" menu item when your files are sorted. If files are currently grouped, this menu item will have a checkmark next to it and you can click it again to turn groups off.
- Fixed issue that caused selected rows in List view to sometimes draw in the wrong color in Dark mode.
- Workaround fix to bug in macOS Mojave that prevented multiple files from being dragged in Column view.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Title: File Cabinet Pro 6.9.1
- Developer: Writes for All Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 16.62 MB