Current for Facebook 1.2
With Current, you can message friends in their own Messenger windows and quickly access your inbox, notifications, and online friends right from the menu bar.
Current isn’t just a messaging app. It’s a complete replacement for using Facebook in the browser, and it’s built to give you the best possible experience on the Mac. Current allows you to use only the parts of Facebook that you want and doesn’t include any annoying cross-promotional ads.
- Group chats, stickers, and everything else you'd expect with Facebook Messenger are all supported on Current.
- Notifications are customizable in the Preferences so you can prevent unwanted distractions.
- Photos open in their own windows where you can swipe through them to browse the album, as well as comment, like, share, tag, and go full screen.
- Videos can be popped out of the page, so you can continue watching while browsing the newsfeed or using other apps.
- Add support for macOS Sierra!
- Improve titlebar on Messenger windows
- Improve styling inside Messenger windows
- Support using Choosy for Facebook links
- Fix Messenger popovers (Stickers, etc.)
- Fix opening photos and videos from Messenger
- Fix Messenger thread search box
- Add keyboard shortcuts for thread search
- Lots of other bug fixes!