Capo lets you slow down your favorite songs so you can hear the notes and learn how they are played. With Capo, you can quickly tab out your songs atop a highly-detailed OpenCL-powered spectrogram display.
- Detect, and enter chords
- Pitch adjustment
- Mark song sections
- Loop at slower speeds
- Export Capo-adjusted music
- Basic effects available
What's New:Version 3.5.7:
- We spent a lot of time reworking the music processing pipeline that powers Capo’s chord, beat, and key detection. This work should improve the overall accuracy of Capo’s results, and it paves the way for some features that we plan to add in the coming months.
- The playhead now remains centered when playing loops, and no longer sticks to the right-hand side of the window. * When loading a project, the saved time signature is now shown correctly in the song settings.
- When creating regions, dragging outside the view's bounds will now scroll as it does when resizing them.
- The 'Detect All Chords' feature now indicates that it is running in the status area.
- Title: Capo 3.5.8
- Developer: SuperMegaUltraGroovy, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 36.15 MB