ScreenFloat 1.5.20 (46)
ScreenFloat allows you to create screenshots which float above all other windows so that information is always readily available.
- ScreenFloat is the ideal choice for anyone tired of moving and resizing windows around just to access a piece of information hidden behind them.
- It is a great way to transfer not copy-paste-able information to another application.
- It is also an excellent tool to store information for later use.
ScreenFloat offers you a great way to organize your shots with the built-in "Shots Browser", which lets you tag and name shots and organize them in "Collections" and "Smart Collections", sorted by criteria you specify.
- Fixes a bug in Work Mode on macOS 13 Ventura
- Title: ScreenFloat 1.5.20 (46)
- Developer: Matthias Gansrigler
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 6.02 MB