ScreenFloat allows you to create screenshots which float above all other windows so that information is always readily available.
- ScreenFloat is the ideal choice for anyone tired of moving and resizing windows around just to access a piece of information hidden behind them.
- It is a great way to transfer not copy-paste-able information to another application.
- It is also an excellent tool to store information for later use.
What's New:Version 1.5.14:
- Fixed a semi-rare crash when dragging the image-icon of a floating shot
- Canceling a drag (by pressing ESC) now actually works
- Fixed a bug where removing a keyboard shortcut would be reset to the default one after a restart
- Fixed a bug where, after sharing a shot, the shot would show the standard window buttons
- Fixed a bug where, when saving a shot and in the dialog selecting "New Folder", the app would seemingly freeze
- Title: ScreenFloat 1.5.14
- Developer: Matthias Gansrigler
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.14 MB