ScreenFloat allows you to create screenshots which float above all other windows so that information is always readily available.
- ScreenFloat is the ideal choice for anyone tired of moving and resizing windows around just to access a piece of information hidden behind them.
- It is a great way to transfer not copy-paste-able information to another application.
- It is also an excellent tool to store information for later use.
ScreenFloat offers you a great way to organize your shots with the built-in "Shots Browser", which lets you tag and name shots and organize them in "Collections" and "Smart Collections", sorted by criteria you specify.
- Improved compatibility with an upcoming OS
- Fixes a bug where double-click to copy didn't work properly
- Fixes a potential crash when creating a new shot
- Fixes a bug on OS X Lion 10.7, where preferences would not open correctly
- Title: ScreenFloat 1.5.13
- Developer: Matthias Gansrigler
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 7.84 MB