ScreenFloat allows you to create screenshots which float above all other windows so that information is always readily available.
- ScreenFloat is the ideal choice for anyone tired of moving and resizing windows around just to access a piece of information hidden behind them.
- It is a great way to transfer not copy-paste-able information to another application.
- It is also an excellent tool to store information for later use.
What's New:Version 1.5.16
Improvements in ScreenFloat v1.5.16:
- The app icon should accept files again without overriding "Open with" settings
- While resizing a floating shot, keep the command key pressed to prevent the shot snapping to its original size
- Fixed a rare crash when printing shots
- Fixed a crash when dragging the mini-icon of a floating shot
- Changed some URLs from http to https
- Title: ScreenFloat 1.5.16
- Developer: Matthias Gansrigler
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.12 MB