RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse at regular intervals. Use RapidClick to automate simple tasks or to save your hand from getting tired whenever you have to do a lot of clicking.
How to use:
- Set how fast you want to click
- Press the Start button to begin clicking
- Press the Stop button to stop!
- Speed from 1 click per hour to 20 clicks per second
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking
- Left click or right click
- The start/stop button floats above all apps, including full screen games
- Audio and visual feedback shows you the clicks happening
- Title: RapidClick 1.4
- Developer: Nicholas Moore © Pilotmoon Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 3.86 MB