RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse at regular intervals. You can use RapidClick for fast clicking in games, to save your hands from repetitive clicking, and to automate simple tasks.
How to use
- Set how fast you want to click
- Press the Start button to begin clicking
- Press the Stop button to stop
- Speed from 1 click per hour to 50 clicks per second
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking
- Left click or right click
- Floats above all apps, including full screen games
- Audio and visual feedback so you know the clicks are happening
- Fix crash when stopping clicking using a hotkey.
- RapidClick is now a Universal app for both Intel and M1 Macs.
- Faster clicking, up to 50 clicks per second.
- When slow clicking, it now shows minutes and seconds instead of "per minute / per hour".
- Added a countdown when slow clicking.
- Added a welcome interface guiding the user to enable Accessibility permission.
- Fixed crash at launch when there is no Accessibility permission.
- Title: RapidClick 1.5.1
- Developer: Nicholas Moore
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12.6 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 3.18 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.