SQLPro Studio 2020.31
A simple, powerful database manager for macOS - SQLPro Studio is the premium database management tool for Postgres, MySQL, Microsoft Management Studio and Oracle databases.
Multiple database support
SQLPro supports many database types including MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above) and Oracle (8i and above).
BEST AT THE BASICS
Table creation, custom queries, auto-complete and syntax highlighting are just some of the features you can expect. Updating or designing a table? We can help you out.
SQLPro boasts an intuitive interface, where the most basic to advanced database needs are easily accessible.
Working with cloud providers such as Amazon relational database service, Microsoft Azure or Heroku? No problem, SQLPro Studio supports most cloud based instances.
MULTIPLE RESULT SETS
Need to see the results for multiple tables at once? You can execute multiple queries and have the results for each displayed at the same time, including any errors and messages.
NO JAVA REQUIRED
SQLPro is a 100% native Mac app. This means it can and will outperform any of the other Java based database management interfaces.
SINGLE CELL SELECTION
Work with results using single (or multi) cell selection, similar as a spreadsheet. Rather than requiring full-row selection as many other tools use, SQLPro allows you to select one or more cells at a time.
What's New:Version 2020.31:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.12 or later
- Improvements on handling syntax highlighting if object types conflict.
- Fix for ipv6 addresses.
- You can now add custom connection groups.
- You can now expand and collapse connection groups.
- Fix for 'blue turds' in query text view.
- Added support for mysql_clear_password plugin.
- Fixed an issue where adding a column then reordering it would cause a crash - also adding a column now adds the column after the currently selected column (or the end if no column is selected).
- Fixed an issue where functions in the database tree display nil.
- Improvements for Oracle delimiter.
- Fixed an issue where autocomplete may sometimes escape object object when not required.
- Added columns to database tree.
- SQLite now includes a 'New Database' option.
- Updated snowflake driver.
- Title: SQLPro Studio 2020.31
- Developer: Hankinsoft Development, Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 87.81 MB