TripMode automatically reduces your mobile data consumption when you use a mobile hotspot
Block Unwanted Traffic:
Only apps that you’ve selected are allowed to access the Internet when TripMode is ON. The rest is blocked.
Save Data Automatically:
TripMode activates itself on networks where you used it before. No need to fiddle in menus.
Track Your Data Usage:
See how much data was used per app and per session, day, or month. Spot the data hungry apps.
What's New:Version 2.2.0:
- Notifications: know which apps are blocked in real-time through notifications, allow them with a click
- Mojave ready: enjoy TripMode in the new macOS 10.14 Dark Mode, with color accents
- Scheduler: activate TripMode automatically at predefined day(s) and time, convenient to tackle time boxed data plans that are common in Canada, South Africa, Australia and with satellite ISP
- More languages: The user interface is now available in Japanese, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, in addition to German, French, Korean and Simplified Chinese
- Title: TripMode 2.2.0
- Developer: TripMode
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 17.67 MB