DMG Canvas 2.4.4
DMG Canvas helps you manage the content and appearance of disk image files using helpful templates. Choose your files, create your background image using helpful controls, and click "Build". Your disk image will appear in Finder exactly as you designed it.
Disk images, delivered with style
- Simplified design. With DMG Canvas, creating backgrounds is easy. Just drop in images, add customized text, and you're done.
- Maximum compatibility. DMG Canvas creates disk images that work seamlessly on any version of OS X. Say goodbye to compatibility issues.
- Retina ready. DMG Canvas supports Retina displays on OS X 10.7 or later. Your disk images will be bold and beautiful.
- macOS Sierra ready. DMG Canvas also supports code signing disk images, so developers can be prepared for changes to Gatekeeper, particular Launch Path Randomization. Apple strongly recommends using disk images to ship applications, so developers should take note!
What's New:Version 2.4.4:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: DMG Canvas 2.4.4
- Developer: Araelium Group
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.69 MB