Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they're going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company's web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries; visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select "Other" and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes. Supported services include:
- Adobe.com: US and Canada only
- Amazon: Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you'll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com: Including all international stores. The iPhoto print service is not currently supported, though you may be able to track these shipments with a different service once you receive a tracking number.
- Aramex: Shop and Ship deliveries only
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- City Link
- DHL: Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, and SmartMail are not currently supported.
- DPD: Germany and UK.
- FedEx: Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. FedEx UK is not currently supported.
- GLS: Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Google Checkout
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG): Germany only
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post: Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. JP Express is not currently supported.
- La Poste: (France), including Colissimo.
- Post (Austria)
- Post Danmark
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT: Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. TNT UK, TNT France, and TNT Italia are not currently supported.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations UPS Freight and UPS Air Cargo are not currently supported.
- USPS (United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other: You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.
Updated for macOS Sierra (10.12). El Capitan (10.11) is also supported.
- The background app that handles notifications and the menu bar icon is now called Deliveries Express.
- View your deliveries directly from the menu bar icon, if you have it enabled.
- On macOS Sierra, command-drag the menu bar icon to move or remove it.
- Touch Bar support for the new MacBook Pro. This includes various buttons for the main window you can customize, shipping company suggestions when you add a delivery, auto-complete for email addresses, a 1Password button when it's appropriate, and more.
- Adding deliveries
- Improved suggestions when you add a delivery.
- Right-click a suggestion on the Add Delivery screen to hide it. Hidden services will no longer show as suggestions unless that's the best guess we have. You can always find hidden services by choosing "More Options", selecting "From", and then "Show All Services".
- The "Add to Deliveries" extension will automatically fill in item names for "Amazon by tracking link" deliveries. Just go to Amazon's "Your Orders" page in Safari, tap the Share button, and choose "Add to Deliveries".
- The "Add to Deliveries" extension now works correctly on linked images in Mail-for example, a button that links to a tracking page.
- Improved tracking number detection for GLS, LaserShip, PostNL, and Yamato.
- Improved recognition of UPS and PostNL links.
- The list of calendars is grouped by source (for example, iCloud or Google).
- Fixed a bug where calendar events were updated more often than they should have been. This was especially noticeable with shared calendars, because you'd get frequent notifications about events being updated.
- The refresh status of a delivery is now shown on the right side of each delivery in the list, so the progress indicator is less obtrusive. When Deliveries is unable to update the status, you'll see an alert icon. For an Amazon delivery, this often means that you need to sign in.
- Improvements to Amazon sign in. If you still have problems, please visit juncld.com/e3D8 for new troubleshooting options.
- If a delivered item can no longer be found online, Deliveries will keep the last known details instead of showing a "not found" error. We do still recommend you archive deliveries that no longer need to be refreshed.
- If you restore an archived delivery that's no longer available online, it will continue to show the last known details, so you don't lose any information.
- You can now use the escape key to cancel a search even if the search field doesn't have focus.
- Fixed a bug where USPS shipments were missing a delivery date in some cases.
- Improved keyboard shortcuts in contextual menus.
- Fixed a bug where the background app didn't always update correctly after changing the options in the settings-for example the menu bar icon might be missing.
- Improved some icons and other visual refinements.
- Many improvements to stability and performance.
- Title: Deliveries 3.0.3
- Developer: Junecloud LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 10.3 MB