Lynda - Photoshop CC 2017 One-on-One: Mastery
Sharpen your Photoshop skills by tackling more advanced Photoshop techniques.
This is the third course in a comprehensive Photoshop training series by industry expert Deke McClelland. One-on-One teaches you what you need to know about Photoshop, in the order you need to know it, on the schedule that works best for you. In this installment, Deke helps you attain mastery at the premiere image editing program by familiarizing you with some of its more advanced features.
Learn new shortcuts, how to assign and convert color profiles, how to customize the Photoshop toolbox and menus, and how to create trendy, dynamic Twirl art. Plus, Deke explains how to turn a photo into a dot drawing, eliminate halos with the Minimum filter, edit videos in Photoshop, and much more.
- Top-secret tricks for shortcut enthusiasts
- Assigning and converting color profiles
- Turning a cityscape into a tiny planet
- Hunting down seams with the Offset filter
- Distorting an image with the Glass filter
- Using the Libraries Panel
- Batch-processing an entire folder of images
- Adding motion to text, or any other layer
- Adding soundtracks and voiceovers
- Actions and batch processing
Includes Exercise files.
- Title: Lynda - Photoshop CC 2017 One-on-One: Mastery
- Author: Deke McClelland
- Subject: Photoshop
- Format: MP4
- Duration: 14h 37m
- Language: English
- Size: 8.96 GB