Inklet allows your trackpad to emulate a pen tablet. When you're using a Pogo Sketch, the trackpad even becomes pressure sensitive.
- The full tablet - Moving your Pogo Sketch lightly around the trackpad will allow the cursor to hover without inking. Increase pressure to draw; heavier pressure will result in a thicker stroke.
- Handwriting recognition - Inklet works with the handwriting recognition built into OS X. Use your trackpad to jot notes or doodle.
- Advanced palm rejection - Inklet includes an advanced algorithm to detect unwanted trackpad touches. This means you don't have to worry about accidentally resting your palm on the trackpad as you draw.
- All new Virtual Sliders. Zoom in or change the brush size just by sliding your finger on the edge of the trackpad. Virtual Sliders may be customized for each application, and several popular presets are already included.
- Turbocharged trackpad scanning rate for smoother, better drawing performance in all drawing applications.
- New Auto-pause feature. Inklet detects when you move an external mouse and will automatically pause until you're finished interacting.
- Massively improved pressure control for multitouch trackpads, and solid gains on force-touch trackpads as well.
- Brand new slide-to-start feature for instant access to Inklet without accidental activations.
- Improved tablet compatibility with all drawing programs, including pressure support in Painter 2015.
- Introducing full support for the wonderful, pressure sensitive, Magic Trackpad 2
- New custom-designed audio feedback when drawing starts and stops.
- Overhauled UI and setup flow.
- Inklet workspace will auto-detect and conform its aspect ratio to match the active trackpad.
- Control-click to activate context menu is now supported when using the spacebar to ink.
- Improved support for older operating systems, starting with OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Lots of under-the-hood improvements and foundation for future updates.