Inklet allows your trackpad to emulate a pen tablet. When you're using a Pogo Sketch, the trackpad even becomes pressure sensitive.
- The full tablet - Moving your Pogo Sketch lightly around the trackpad will allow the cursor to hover without inking. Increase pressure to draw; heavier pressure will result in a thicker stroke.
- Handwriting recognition - Inklet works with the handwriting recognition built into OS X. Use your trackpad to jot notes or doodle.
- Advanced palm rejection - Inklet includes an advanced algorithm to detect unwanted trackpad touches. This means you don't have to worry about accidentally resting your palm on the trackpad as you draw.
This is a minor bugfix release for M1 machines.
- Inklet will do a better job distinguishing the Touch Bar from the trackpad.
- Fix for an inoperable close button when in left-handed mode.
- Fix for a bug preventing inking from starting when the spacebar is up when using the spacebar + pressure option to start inking.
- Improved rendering of hot-hey options after editing in dark mode.
- We hope you enjoy Inklet. Contact [email protected] or use the Send Feedback item in the Inklet menu to get in touch.
- Title: Inklet 2.2.4
- Developer: Ten One Design LLC
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 16.13 MB