PixelStyle, full-featured graphic-design app, offers an alternative to PhotoShop. It includes all the essential tools you need for professional photo editing. It is painstakingly engineered for professionals with a large array of intuitive tools: filters, layers, special effects, editing, retouching, and photo enhancement. 100 brushes are built-in to offer an unparalleled drawing experience. With the state-of-art image-editing technology and fast, precise working capability, PixelStyle has become an indispensable tool for all photographic designers.
- Professional image processing.
- Intuitive multi-function interface: Set challenging, but easy to use tools.
- Professional settings: Exposure adjustment, hue, white balance, shadows, highlights, brightness, contrast, and more.
- Retouching and photo correction tools: remove unnecessary elements with the ability to retouch images.
- Precise control: quickly and easily select any part of the image; edit and apply special effects to any part of your photo.
- Multi-Panel: open multiple interfaces simultaneously.
- Top Mac Drawing Tools: - More than 100 built-in brush (pencil, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens ...) for oil painting, sketch, texture painting ... Creating custom brushes, as well as the ability to use a variety of brush, size, shape, stiffness and mixing modes.
- The link to the tutorial page of PixelStyle Photo Editor is added
- Title: PixelStyle 3.6.1
- Developer: EffectMatrix Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 18.74 MB