Screens is the ultimate VNC client for your Mac.
- iCloud - Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- OS X 10.7 Lion-ready: use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
- Easy to Use: Screens is the easiest, most user friendly VNC client for Mac.
- Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through a SSH Tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
- Multi-Touch: Screens supports many multi-touch features, such as pinch and navigation, you're already used to on your trackpad.
- Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.*
- Versatile: Screens can connect to Macs with OS X 10.4 or later, Linux, Windows PCs and most VNC servers.
- Works Anywhere: Through WiFi or a 3G network. 10/15/2014
- Screens. It just works. 10/15/2014
What's New:Version 4.6.1:
- Adds support for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Adds support for Dark Mode on Mojave
- Now fully supports saved screens drag and drop
- You can now use shared clipboards with PCs
- Added tooltip for Type User Password toolbar button
- Restores Command key when connecting to Linux PCs
- User interface bugs
- Issue with Add button disappearing in the Remote and Nearby Computers view
- Issues when connection via Screens Express
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Title: Screens 4.6.2
- Developer: Edovia Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 21.51 MB