FilePane is a lightweight, versatile multi-tool for quick file management. It works with almost any selectable and draggable content from any app on your system. You can easily copy/move/create files and folders, edit/share/convert images and a lot more…
Just start dragging a file or text and drop it into "Drop Here" panel, showing near your cursor.
FilePane detects the file type and offers some quick actions for it.
With FilePane you can easily:
- crop, rotate, resize, convert, compress images on the fly;
- free hand drawing on your images and screenshots;
- share content (e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Airdrop);
- set, store desktop pictures;
- quickly copy/move files to your custom popular destinations;
- copy file size or path to clipboard;
- see word and glyph count and various other handy options for highlighted text;
- converting Text documents to PDF;
- create new Folders, RTF, TXT, Excel and Word files, where you need them
What's New:Version 1.10.7:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: FilePane 1.10.7
- Developer: © mymixapps
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 13.15 MB