Web & WebDav Server 1.1
The Web & WebDav Server is an easy way to create a Web Server on your Mac.
How to get started for Beginners...
- Select a local folder with the website files.
- Click the "On" button and your website will be available on your local network.
- Select a local folder with files.
- Click the "On" button and your files will be available on your local network.
For the most exacting professionals
- Protocol support: HTTPS, HTTP/2, TLSv1, TLSv1.1, TLSv1.2, TLSv1.3.
- Compression algorithm support: Brotli, Gzip.
- Proxy to external PHP Server.
- Soft adding a new server without rebooting enabled servers.
- Create Web server on your Mac in one click.
- Access to the server from any device in your local network via "http" and "https".
- To access from Internet, you need to forward one port in your router.
- Run multiple Web servers at the same time.
- Create file and folder sharing using WebDav server.
- Logging of all connections to the Web server. View logs in one click.
- Added HTTPS protocol support.
- Title: Web & WebDav Server 1.1
- Developer: VADIM ZYBIN
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 7.82 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.