BetterMouse 1.5 (3700)
BetterMouse is a macOS utility improving external mouse performance and functionalities, aiming for replacing bulky, intrusive, and resource-hungry mouse drivers like Logitech Options. It’s feature-rich, light-weighted, efficiency-optimized, and perfectly privacy safe, trying to meet all your needs for using a 3rd-party mouse on macOS.
- Butter smooth scroll, with fully configurable settings of duration, direction, acceleration, etc.
- Precise configurable discrete scroll with or without acceleration.
- Shift-scroll to horizontal on/off, with configurable speed, direction.
- Ctrl-scroll to zoom/pinch.
- Thumbwheel zoom for hi-res thumbwheel.
- Separated cursor acceleration & speed control, acceleration can be completely eliminated.
- Precise mouse fps counter.
- Mapping every extra mouse button to any keyboard shortcuts & extensive special actions.
- Up/down/left/right gestures mapping for every extra mouse buttons.
- Modifier keyed button/gesture mapping.
- Click-through feature for left/right click for direct actions to inactive window with one click.
- Click-through option for every mapping independently.
- Right click free pan view.
- Per-app independent settings for scroll setting & button/gesture mapping.
- Menu bar app with hide-able app icon.
- Clean & safe, with no custom network access, no file access.
- Fully optimized algorithm with extremely low CPU & power usage.
Version 1.5 (3461)
- Fixed a bug regarding ctrl-right-button-pan zoom. ctrl-scroll zoom improvements. Add ‘eject’ in the key-mapping list in case someone wants to use keyboard shortcuts to put the machine to sleep or turn off the screen.
- Title: BetterMouse 1.5 (3700)
- Developer: BetterMouseApp
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.17 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.