Postico 2.0 (9503)
Postico provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists alike. Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along.
Postico is an intuitive app for looking at data. Filter rows, sort them, rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown. Edit rows directly, or use the sidebar, a great choice for long text. You can even change multiple rows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a single transaction. Postico sports a query view inspired by Sequel Pro, the popular MySQL client. But with sophisticated features like multiple query results, Postico goes even beyond its role model.
- New: Multi-File Query Editor
- The new SQL query editor makes working with a lot of queries easier than ever
- Create multiple SQL files and organize them into folders
- Open the same file in multiple tabs or windows
- Postico autosaves changes so you never lose your work
- Drag any SQL file into the sidebar to add it to Postico
- Edit SQL files with other text editors like VS Code, Atom, Sublime, Textmate, …
- Auto-format SQL queries with Ctrl-F: pgFormatter is now built in!
New: Function Editor
You can now edit functions and stored procedures.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: Postico 2.0 (9503)
- Developer: Jakob Egger
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 15.12 MB