Luminar Neo 1.4.0 (12757)
Luminar Neo, a new creative image editor which empowers visual storytellers to bring their boldest ideas to life. Luminar Neo builds upon the unique, purpose-driven, AI editing technologies for which Skylum has become known for.
“As the latest member of the Luminar family, we designed Luminar Neo to allow artists to take on more challenging image creation work and achieve results which often seem unattainable,” said Dima Sytnik, co-founder and CPO of Skylum.
Luminar Neo is meant to be an application that offers more customizability, and that builds upon the company’s LuminarAI software. The two programs will be sold side-by-side.
Luminar Neo will ship with several new features, including image layers, background replacement, relighting options, dust removal and more. The software analyzes each image to recognize the depth of the scene and its contents, which allows for precise control.
Clone, support for new cameras, and more
- The Skylum Team is proud to present Luminar Neo Update 1.4.0! Now Luminar Artists can use the long-anticipated Clone tool in their editing. Extensions are also improving: the HDR Merge Extension now gives results with reduced chromatic aberrations.
- Update 1.4.0 brings plenty of minor improvements to Luminar Neo's usability, including a convenient selection preview on hover in the Catalog and a new look for headers in the Catalog, Presets, and Edits tabs. There's also a useful grid in the Lens Distortion slider in the Optics tool.
- Plus, enjoy support for new cameras including the Olympus OM-1, Panasonic Lumix DC-GH6, and Canon EOS R3.
- Last but not least, we've fixed a number of bugs. Now Luminar Neo works even more smoothly. Try out the improvements!
- Title: Luminar Neo 1.4.0 (12757)
- Developer: Skylum Software
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 4.28 GB