iToolab AnyGo 6.1.0
Easily Simulate the GPS Location on Your iPhone/iPad.
With AnyGo you can do the following
- Spoof to anywhere in LBS(Location Based Service) games without actually moving or walking
- Easily access any videos, music, movies and services that may be restricted to you based on your location
- Share a virtual location on social media to trick your friends
- Easily test LBS and games
- Easily hide your location from apps and services
- Set your real location if GPS are unable to find it
Change your iPhone's GPS location to anywhere in 1 click
AnyGo enables you to teleport the GPS location of your iPhone to any destination you choose in the world in just 1 click! Simply enter an address or the specific coordinates of your desired location.
Simulate the GPS movement with customized route and speed
With AnyGo, you can simulate natural GPS movement by creating 2-position or multi-position routes on a map, with the options to customize speed from 3.6km/h to 100km/h, pause and continue. This is beneficial if you want to play GPS-related games from the comfort of your home without moving around or for accessing services provided outside of your region.
Take better control with Joystick
Joystick mode allows you to use the Up or Down arrows to move forward or in reverse. GPS movement can also be controlled by using the W, A, S and D keys or Up, Down, Left and Right.
Import GPX file for further usage
There are a variety of sources of GPX files, which consist of such information as routes, tracks, waypoints and geocaches. You can review and further use these GPX files on a computer by importing them into AnyGo.
Works well with location-based apps
AnyGo can be used with Pokémon GO, Tinder, Bumble, Skout, Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Life 360 and more location-based apps.
More features for you to explore:
Connect multiple iOS devices to the computer to spoof GPS locations simultaneously.
Full screen HD map view
Support to view the map in full screen to get a better overview of the map.
Detailed historical records to help you keep track of where you’ve been.
Supported devices & iOS versions
- Supported iOS versions: iOS 7.0 and later
- iPhone 12 Pro (Max), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS (Max), iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Red, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad
- iPod touch 7, iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 2, iPod touch 1
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: AnyGo 6.1.0
- Developer: iToolab
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 78.43 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.