Dial!List (was Dial!Fritz) is a call manager for use with the Fritz!Box Fon of AVM. Incoming calls are displayed on your Mac with caller details from Address Book/Contacts – if these are missing, it tries to get the name by reverse-lookup.
With Dial!Fritz you also have the ability to display the call list from Fritz!Box, make a memo, or create a new contact in Address Book/Contacts.
Many further functions make Dial!List a complete CTI solution.
What's New:Version 1.9.1:
- Compatible with macOS 11
- Compatible with FRITZ!OS 7.20
- Fixes the deactivation of the call list under FRITZ!OS 7.20
- Crash during contact search
- Crash when opening the settings
- Crash on reverse search in call monitor and callinglist
- Reverse Search Germany
- Removed Growl
- Title: Dial!List 1.9.1
- Developer: HOsy - intelligent software.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Language: English, German
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 13.2 MB