WiFi Explorer Pro 3.6
WiFi Explorer Pro takes the code base of WiFi Explorer, and adds a set of features that makes it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary assessments, to help design and validate wireless networks installations, as well as to identify channel conflicts, overlapping, poor signal quality and other issues that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office or enterprise wireless network.
- Passive and directed scan modes
- Spectrum analysis integration
- Custom filters
- Support for remote sensors
- Support for networks with hidden SSIDs
- Additional columns with advanced information
- Additional organization options for scan results
- Dark and light themes
- Adds support for remote active scans using scandump, which enables scanning using wireless interfaces that may not support monitor mode.
- Adds support for the Multi-Link (107) element.
- Removes the use of ifconfig and iwconfig for staging wireless interfaces when doing a remote scan.
- Fixes the decoding of the Transmit Power Envelope element.
- Fixes an issue where some WPA/WPA2 networks were being identified as WPA2 only.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Title: WiFi Explorer Pro 3.6
- Developer: Adrian Granados-Murillo
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.73 MB