WiFi Explorer Pro 3.5.6
WiFi Explorer Pro takes the code base of WiFi Explorer, and adds a set of features that makes it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary assessments, to help design and validate wireless networks installations, as well as to identify channel conflicts, overlapping, poor signal quality and other issues that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office or enterprise wireless network.
- Passive and directed scan modes
- Spectrum analysis integration
- Custom filters
- Support for remote sensors
- Support for networks with hidden SSIDs
- Additional columns with advanced information
- Additional organization options for scan results
- Dark and light themes
- Adds support for Wi-Fi 7 (IEEE P802.11be/D3.1) networks.
- Adds support for Alta Labs access points.
- Adds support for Aruba’s LCI vendor-specific IE.
- Fixes the Reduced Neighbor Report IE decoder to display all Neighbor AP Information fields.
- Fixes visualization of 5 GHz networks using 160 MHz channels in the UNII-3 and UNII-4 bands.
- Fixes refreshing of charts to match the refresh rate of scans.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Title: WiFi Explorer Pro 3.5.6
- Developer: Adrian Granados-Murillo
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.69 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.