NanoBrowser is a small browser that resides at the forefront of the screen.
You can also display it on the maximized application screen.
You can switch translucent or non-transparent from the application icon on the status bar at any time.
In order to memorize the last open tab of this application,
You can resume your work at any time.
In addition, you can make it start at login with the following setting.
- Right click on dock icon -> Options -> Open at login
- Working with enjoying favorite music, movies, radio etc
- Working with watching explanation movies
- Working with using Google Translate
- Working with displaying Twitter
- Working with other web applications
What's New:Version 1.4.3
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Title: NanoBrowser 1.4.3
- Developer: Masaharu Tsukamoto
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 8.15 MB