JixiPix NIR Color 1.27
Photography is the art of capturing light. Infrared photography, on the other hand, is the art of capturing invisible light. If you're looking for something new and unique to add to your photography arsenal, then you came to the right place. NIR Color is truly beautiful, surreal and will transform ordinary landscapes into something magical and ethereal..
When using the NIR Color infrared photo effect everyday objects will differ sharply from those seen with visible light. For instance, the effect will sometimes render a blue sky very dark and green foliage very light to create an amazing and chilling contrast. With NIR Color the contrast make your photo pop along with transforming the original colors to ones that are dreamy and surreal with the built-in color filters. The decision is in your hands to tone the transformed color down to classy, clean, and contrasted ones; or boost them to a dramatic color of your choosing taking your infrared photography to a completely different level. With NIR Color you will quickly see how incredibly beautiful the world can be in a different light.
- Two near-infrared styles
- Editible main and secondary color filters for a soft color effect
- Randomize color button for suggested color combinations
- Optional dreamy photo effect
- 6 Film grain textures
- 22 One-touch settings
What's New:Version 1.27:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: JixiPix NIR Color 1.27
- Developer: JixiPix Software, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 19.09 MB