Word Count Popup 2.30
Pop up a window to display character, word, and line counts whenever and wherever you are copying.
All counted text can also be automatically copied, grouped and saved to daily log files.
Not only can this app count Western alphabets (Latin and Cyrillic), it can even count UTF-8 foreign characters, such as Chinese, Korean or Arabic. With customizable controls, you would come enjoy the come and go of the little counter window.
Yes, it works with all browsers, apps, and even PDF files. Actually, it works anywhere as long you can select and copy!
What's New:Version v2.30
- incorrect tip picture replaced
- fix dock icon displaying issue
- faster response upon triggering
- app size dramatically reduced
- menu re-arranged for simplification
- more by dragonBTV simplified
- performance improvements for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Title: Word Count Popup 2.30
- Developer: Jiulong Zhao
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 2.86 MB