Automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
What's New:Version 1.1
For the last month we were working on some great new features and improvements which we are pleased to introduce with this update:
- Reports Overview: all your relevant tracked data at the glance in one place. There is a new daily view where you can review and edit your recent sessions on the timeline just like in the Calendar app.
- Undo/Redo. Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes. But now once you accidentally remove a session or task, you can easily undo any change you make.
- Read-only mode: once the trial period expires, now you still can review all your tracked data inside the Timemator Basic.
- Reports: total revenue is now shown along with the total duration.
- Reports: we found a better place for the "Export"-button. It is also enabled only if there is data to export.
- A lot of UI improvements. Updated some icons.
- Updated the app icon.
- Fixed a lot of minor issues.
- Title: Timemator 1.1
- Developer: Gleb Kotov
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 21.34 MB