Automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
What's New:Version 2.1.0:
- You can finally export your tracked time into a beautiful ready-to-print PDF file.
- New Export panel: now you can configure your export file format and exact data you want to include. We also added an option to mark exported sessions as "billed".
- Advanced CSV Export settings: define columns to export and set delimiter of the CSV file.
- Now you can create new sessions directly from the timeline with just click & drag!
- With a new marquee tool, you can select log entries, groupings or sessions just by dragging over.
- Move to Task: now you can select multiple sessions from the list and move them to a specific task all at once.
- Improved the way the Custom Date Range Picker works.
- Backup now includes all activity logs by default. You can opt it out in the Backup Preferences.
- Optimized backup performance.
- Fixed the "Launch at login" function
- Fixed an issue there some activity logs will suddenly disappear
- Fixed a bug there Timemator stopped recording activities after a current tracked activity was deleted from the timeline.
- Other minor bug fixes
- Title: Timemator 2.1.0
- Developer: Gleb Kotov
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 29.98 MB