Automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
What's New:Version 2.7.4:
- Session revenues: we changed the way how session revenues will be calculated once you change task/folder hourly rate. Now, revenues on all "unbilled" sessions will be always updated automatically. Revenue of billed or paid sessions will be "locked" and will not be effected by the task / folder hourly rate change.
- First day of the week: now you can set a custom "first day of the week" for reports if you want to have it differently from the system settings.
- Improved and stabilized sync of the currently running sessions.
- Report window new correctly restores the last selected report type and scope.
- Fixed Report > Export... menu item.
- "Go to Today" from a custom range report now works correctly.
- Fixed an issue where tasks couldn't be selected/unselected in the report's task breakdown list.
- Title: Timemator 2.7.4
- Developer: Gleb Kotov
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 31.08 MB