DreamShot is a robust screenshot application. Use one shortcut to take screenshots for all of your apps, services, and destinations. View a large preview of your screenshot with an extensive list of sharing actions, including the immediate upload to a cloud service.
- Sync your shots between Dreamshot on the Mac and the IOS version. Even viewing your latest shot from your Mac on your Apple Watch. Convenient for referencing a quick bit of info on the go.
- Capture with Shift+CMD+D or any custom shortcut you choose.
- The menubar panel holds your previous screenshots for easy reuse.
- Drag a screenshot from the preview window to anywhere on your Mac.
- Hide unwanted destinations from view.
- Set a 'Favorites' destination to any place on your Mac.
- Instantly see a large preview of your screen capture and retake if needed.
- Instantly print, save, copy to clipboard, or open and edit preview.
- Responsive developers that love to hear from you.
- Title: DreamShot 2.0
- Developer: Genesis Framework
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.66 MB