Artstudio Pro 2.3.12
Introducing Artstudio Pro, the most powerful painting and photo editing app available for both macOS and iOS . The successor to our famous ArtStudio app has been redesigned bringing many new features and improvements taking full advantage of the latest technologies Metal, iCloud Drive, and optimized for 64-bit multi-core processors to achieve the smoothest possible workflow.
Hundreds of assets are included and users have the ability to import resources in the most popular formats (ABR, TPL, PAT, GRD, ASE, ACO) giving instant access to millions of brushes, patterns, gradients, color swatches and fonts. It will boost your creativity and help you bring your ideas to life quickly and easily.
The powerful GPU accelerated ArtEngine developed by Lucky Clan is 5-10 times faster than the previous engine. It allows working with multiple documents, supports large canvas sizes and an unlimited number of layers. Incredible optimization ensures smooth work even with large canvases.
- Multiple open documents
- Canvas size: 256Mpix
- Unlimited layers
- 27 tools: Move, Select, Crop, Eyedropper, Paint, Wet Paint, Eraser, Bucket/Pattern/Gradient Fill, Smudge, Dodge, Burn, Sponge, Text, Heal, Clone, and more
Artstudio Pro introduces a new layer system with grouping, non-destructive layer effects, and adjustment layers.
- Masks, clipping masks
- 13 adjustment layers: Brightness/Contrast, Levels, Curves, Exposure/Gamma, Shadows/Highlights, Vibrance, Hue/Saturation, Color Balance, Temperature/Tint, Black and White and more
- 9 layer effects: Bevel/Emboss, Stroke, Inner Shadow, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Color/Gradient/Pattern Overlay, Drop Shadow
- 27 blending modes
- Text layers
- Transform multiple layers simultaneously
Perfectly optimized, lag free mechanism generating smooth, real looking strokes, making the most of the stylus.
- Brush size up to 4000x4000
- 64-bit painting with pattern, double stamp, wet brush, dynamics
- Brush editor with 80 customizable settings
- Over 100 built-in brushes divided into a few groups: Painting, Sketching, Markers, Inking, Dots & Specks, and more
- Symmetric painting with custom symmetry line
Photo editing options developed in cooperation with professional photographers. Each feature was tested in several scenarios and light conditions.
- 13 adjustments available as non-destructive layer or simple adjustment (list above)
- 4 auto adjustments: Auto Contrast, Levels, Lightness, Saturation
- Dozens of filters with realtime preview and the ability to generate seamless patterns
- Inpaint function
- Retouching tools: Heal, Dodge, Burn, Sponge and more
- Image resize with 5 interpolations: Nearest, Linear, Cubic Smooth, Cubic Sharp, and Cubic Sharper
- Crop using special tool, crop from selection, trim transparent areas
We have implemented many parsers from the most popular assets/images formats and we are especially proud of our ABR/TPL parser which not only reads brush stamps and patterns, but also most settings which are converted to Artstudio Pro brush engine values.
- Images - PNG, JPEG, PSD, HEIC, TIFF
- Brushes - ABR, TPL
- Color swatches - ASE, ACO
- Patterns - PAT
- Gradients - GRD
- Fonts - TTF, OTF
- Images - PNG, JPEG, PSD, TIFF
- Full iCloud integration
- Screen recording
- All features available on macOS, iPad and iPhone
- Selection displayed as marching ants, quick mask or invisible
- Snapping to guidelines, dynamic guidelines, grid
- Canvas rotation
What's New:Version 2.0 in a huge update which improves the interface and adds few big functionalities.
1. NEW INTERFACE COLORS
- new grey color shades in toolbars, menu, controls and others
- improved Preferences window
- added Lighting filter - it adds up to 5 Point/Spot/Directional lights, with optional emboss effect, ambient light, colors etc
- added Depth Of Field filter with Tilt Shift and Ellipse modes
- Elastify (Liquify) is now working with multiple layers/groups
- added option to show original Layer in Elastify
3. OTHER IMPROVEMENTS
- faster and less intrusive autosave
- improved Lasso / Polygon Lasso - added undo/redo and option to disable auto-closing
- easier Screen Recording option - just tap File>Screen Recording>Recording to start/stop recording. • added Auto Start Video Recording option in Preferences
- added Control+Option+Mouse drag shortcut to change brush size
- added Cmd-L key shortcut to Load Paint in Wet Paint tool
- Select>Blur menu item renamed to Select>Feather
- fixed few macOS Mojave related issues
- many other small fixes, improvements and optimisations
- Title: Artstudio Pro 2.3.12
- Developer: Sylwester Los
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 54.88 MB