Aurora Blu-ray Player 2.19.4 (3289)
Aurora Blu-ray Player was specifically designed for trouble-free viewing of protected Blu-ray movies, ISO, and online resources. This Blu-ray player software can be used not only as a viewer for Blu-ray movie discs, standard Blu-ray folders, and Blu-ray ISO’s, but also as a DVD player, media player, audio player, and photo viewer. The latest support for DTS HD brings Blu-ray DTS 7.1 to your desktop.
Highly Compatible with macOS
The tool can smoothly run OS X Yosemite as well as all version of Mac OS X. All models of Mac computer are supported like MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro and iMac. Support all media formats, like Bluray, DVD movie, Video CD, HD media, 1080P media, RMVB, MKV, MOV, AVI, FLV, MP3, WMA, AAC, etc.
Freely Control the BD Playback
This Mac Blu-ray player is designed to play both the protected BD disc and the unprotected ones. It allows you to play any title/chapter as you like and adjust the screen size as you want. You can also customize your own style preference, such as choosing the language, customizing the background image, changing the playback behaviors, etc.
Functions Designed for Professionals
The Blu-ray player software allows users to deinterlace the interlaced movies recorded by some DVs to get a better visual quality. Because using the function will need extra CPU consumption, you can just check the auto deinterlace option in the Preference panel to get the appropriate deinterlacing level according to your configuration.
Social Sharing and DTS 7.1 Supported
The Blu-ray Player for Mac supply Mac users with the share button. So no matter when you enjoy the movie and want to share your reviews with the friends on Facebook or Twitter, you can do it very conveniently. Also DTS HD, AC3/DTS 5.1 supported on Mac, Mac users can enjoy the high quality Bluray experience brought by multiple audio track output.
- Mac Type: MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro(MAC OS 10.6-10.8)
- Media Type: Blu-ray disc/ISO/folder, DVD movie disc/ISO/folder, Video CD, Audio CD, HD movies, Video, Audio, Picture, etc.
- Input Formats: Blu-ray, DVD, VCD, CD, Video(*.3gp, *.asf, *.avi, *.divx, *.dv, *.f4v, *.flv, *.iso, *.m2ts, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mov, *.mp4, *.mpeg, *.mpeg1/2/4, *.mpg, *.mts, *.mxf, *.nuv, *.ogg, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.tod, *.ts, *.vob, *.vro, *.webm, *.wmv, etc.) and Audio formats(*.aac, *.ac3, *.aif, *.aiff, *.amr, *.ape, *.cda, *.dts, *.flac, *.m4a, *.mka, *.m4p, *.mp3, *.oga, *.ogg, *.wav, *.wma, etc.) and Picture(*.jpg, png, etc.) and Subtitle(*.srt, *.ssa, *.sub, *.ssf, etc.)
- Sound Channel Output(Equipment Support Required): DTS HD 7.1, DTS/AC3 5.1, TrueHD 2.1
What's New:Version 2.19.4 (3289):
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: Aurora Blu-ray Player 2.19.4 (3289)
- Developer: Aurora Software Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 41.69 MB