Prevent computer sleep.
NoSleep is an application that you use to prevent your Mac from going to sleep.
- The date-time picker control for creating a timer to quit the app was not properly displaying the date and time. Also, alerts display that time similarly formatted to avoid confusion.
- In the main window, each timer displays its time remaining until it quits the app. (Note that if you have two timers running then the first expired timer will quit the app.)
- For Macs that do not have a battery (desktop Macs) the battery threshold slider for disabling the app when the battery is low is hidden since it is not applicable.
- Title: NoSleep 1.1.7
- Developer: Limit Point Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.75 MB