WebSnapperPro allows you to capture full web pages from your web browser with a single mouse click. No need to “stitch” or cut and paste individual screenshots to get the complete page. You can save the page capture as an image file – most popular types supported – or as a vector based PDF file. You can also print the captured page, send it as an email attachment, send it to Evernote (if installed), or export it to your DropBox account, right from the WebSnapperPro interface. And with WebSnapperPro, you can capture multiple web pages and save them to a single multipage PDF file.
What's New:Version 2.0.1:
- Important improvements to better capture pages with dynamic content.
- Saved PDF files now include title and URL in metadata.
- Title: WebSnapperPro 2.0.1
- Developer: TastyApps
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 8.07 MB