Nisus Writer Pro 3.2.2 fix
Nisus Writer Pro is a powerful multilingual word processor, similar to its entry level products, but brings new features such as table of contents, indexing, bookmarks, widow and orphan control, cross references, line numbering, and text wrap around images.
Familiar Classic features are also on board, like attribute-sensitive find and replace, an upgraded Nisus macro language, and glossaries.
We have also improved a number of existing features. For example, we've added a variety of additional options to control the display of notes. Footnotes can now also span across pages.
Version 3 is packed full with over 300 new features, improvements, and fixes! Including top requests like:
- Split View can show two or more parts of a document for simultaneous editing.
- Comments and tracked changes can be included in printouts and PDFs.
- Synchronized scrolling.
- Typewriter scrolling.
- Find and Replace matches can be shown as a results list, opened in a separate window.
- Palettes redesigned to improve their look, streamline behavior, and add new options.
- The palette area can optionally float freely as a separate tool window.
- Faster when editing long and complex documents.
- Footnotes and endnotes are now editable in Draft View.
- Enhanced Note style options.
- Icons and other UI updated for Retina displays.
- Cloud sync (iCloud or Dropbox) for nearly all app settings.
- Much more...
- Title: Nisus Writer Pro 3.2.2 fix
- Developer: Nisus Software, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 285.12 MB