Dictionaries overcomes the Mac's support for only a few languages, installing language support and deeply integrating it into macOS. The dictionaries work exactly like Apple’s own and are available everywhere: in all your apps, in Look Up, and in Spotlight. Everywhere you type text.
- Spell checking (works in any app as well)
- Pronunciation recordings
- Emojipedia freebie, for when you’re not sure just what that emoji means
What's New:Version 1.3:
- This version adds support for playing pronunciation in Look Up and restores pronunciation playback on macOS Mojave in Dictionary.app. OS X 10.11 or newer is now required.
- Title: Dictionaries 1.3.2
- Developer: Flexibits Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 10.48 MB