PhotoBulk is an easy-to-use bulk image editor that lets you add text/image watermark, resize, and optimize hundreds or thousands of images or photos in just one click. Just drag-and-drop your images onto the app, choose the desired actions, and press the start button. Voila!
What's New:Version 2.0:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Updated: completely brand new interface.
- Added: French, German and Spanish localizations.
- Added: option to add multiple watermarks types at once.
- Added: ability to preview and edit the watermark settings.
- Added: ability to rotate and resize a watermark in real-time.
- Added: font size dynamic change when resizing a watermark.
- Added: ability to add a multiline text watermark.
- Added: ability to move a watermark beyond the boundaries of the image.
- Added: option to add proportional watermarks.
- Added: option which allows to keep or delete a file's metadata.
- Added: ability to select JPEG Quality when saving a file as .jpeg.
- Improved: file optimization.
- Improved: file processing speed.
- Fixed: file size increasing on Macs with several displays (Retina and non-Retina).
- Lots of fixes and improvements.
- Title: PhotoBulk 2.0.1
- Developer: Eltima Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.94 MB