Periodic Table Explorer 1.6
The Periodic Table Explorer is a complete reference for the elements of the periodic table. It contains over 1400 pages of (searchable) text, a glossary of terms, biographies of important chemists, list of compound, hundreds of scientific constants, and much more. There's also over 200 images!
In addition are lists of elements by property (melting point, discovery date, etc.) and lots more!
What's New:Version 1.6
- Tweaks to the user interface.
- Updates to content, including updated production data, improvements, and a few errors fixed.
- Added content indexes.
- Title: Periodic Table Explorer 1.6
- Developer: Paul Alan Freshney
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 41.38 MB