Dropzone makes it faster and easier to copy and move files, open applications and share files with many different services.
Dropzone 3 is a unique and amazing app that's like nothing you've ever used before.
We've paid fanatical attention to every detail and built an app that looks and feels like an integral part of OS X.
Dropzone ships with a powerful scripting API and with a little programming knowledge you can modify any of your actions or even create entirely new ones. This gives Dropzone unlimited extendability and utility. We're always thinking up new actions so Dropzone will become even more useful over time.
Drop Bar is a brand new feature in Dropzone 3 that makes it easy to stash files you know you'll need later. Just drop files on the target and they stick there until you're ready to use them. You can even combine groups of files into stacks and then drop them onto a Dropzone action or onto another app.
Setup your customizable grid of actions how you want and swap in different actions as your needs change.
- AirDrop integration lets you drop files or folders from any app and share them with your other Macs over the network.
- Imgur integration lets you share images fast and get a link for pasting. It even allows you to drop multiple images to create an Imgur album. You can use it with or without an Imgur account and it comes setup and ready to go.
- Open applications, move and copy files.
- Upload via FTP and Amazon S3.
- Download and install add-on actions like ImageShack, TwitPic and many others.
- Share with Twitter, Flickr, Facebook or Messages using the all new OS X sharing service integration.
- Notification Center notifications let you know when your actions finish.
- Powerful multi-tasking engine allows you to run multiple tasks at once and track the progress of each one through the new and improved in-grid task status area.
- See how tasks are progressing at a glance in the new animated menu item.
- Reorder your actions quickly via drag and drop.
- Add applications, folders or actions to your grid easily by dragging and dropping them on the Add to Grid area.
- Develop your own actions using the updated and massively improved Ruby API.
- New improved dragging system for opening the Dropzone grid
- You can now lock items in Drop Bar so they don't get removed when dragging out
- You can now add items to Drop Bar via the Ruby/Python API using the dz.add_dropbar(file_paths) API call
- Updated all app fonts for El Capitan
- Updated Sparkle to 1.13
- Updated all bundled ruby gems
- Made new screen top drag area work with menu bar hiding enabled
- Updated Shorten URL action to work with latest Google API gem
- Fixed some dual monitor bugs with new screen top drag area
- Fixed issue where Shorten URL action was failing under OS X 10.10
- Fixed issue where new screen top drag area showed when dragging layers in Photoshop CC
- Fixed issue where saving to keychain could fail
- Fixed issue where task progress bars could display incorrectly
- Fixed issue where grid could show actions incorrectly greyed out after dragging one Drop Bar stack on top of another Drop Bar stack
- Fixed two reported crashes related to Drop Bar