Juno Editor 2.3.2 (368)
Juno Editor is a preset editor and library for the Roland Juno 106 and MKS7 Synthesizers. Save, organize and edit presets via a simple MIDI connection.
Presets can be created from scratch or received from the synthesizer's inner memory, and are stored as .jep documents or .syx files (sysex) on your hard drive.
- Presets as Files: Perfect for sharing or backup !
- Keyboard Playback
- Undo Support
- Quick Search
- Retina Display Ready Interface
- MIDI Out and Channel are directly customizable in the main window
- Compatible with the Roland MKS7
What's New:Version 2.3.1:
- Fixed a hang.
- Fixed the presets folder switcher restoring the wrong selected item when browsing is cancelled.
- Title: Juno Editor 2.3.2 (368)
- Developer: Benjamin Jaeger
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.99 MB