Juno Editor 2.2
Juno Editor is a preset editor and library for the Roland Juno 106 and MKS7 Synthesizers. Save, organize and edit presets via a simple MIDI connection.
Presets can be created from scratch or received from the synthesizer's inner memory, and are stored as .jep documents or .syx files (sysex) on your hard drive.
- Presets as Files: Perfect for sharing or backup !
- Keyboard Playback
- Undo Support
- Quick Search
- Retina Display Ready Interface
- MIDI Out and Channel are directly customizable in the main window
- Compatible with the Roland MKS7
- New "Auto Un-Arm" Preference: Automatically stop recording when a preset is received.
- Fixed a crash when there is no preset folder configured
- Fixed a random crash when opening documents
- Fixed layout issues and toolbar icon alignment on systems before macOS 10.11