Trimaginator allows you to unleash your creativity and transform your photos into unique Works of (Poly)Art!
Trimaginator is inspired by the triangulation invented by the mathematician Boris Delaunay in 1934. To put it simple, the image is reduced to its essentials and turned into a triangle mesh. Think cubism, think surreal geometric landscapes, think turning your face into a logo, or your cat's face, or well, anything that has or doesn't have a face.
Unlike most low poly apps, Trimaginator goes beyond the simple triangulation to provide you with a unique blend of geometric and style controls, and if you're a professional graphic designer you can also export the vectors to use with Adobe Illustrator™, Adobe Photoshop™ or any software of your choice!
After selecting an image, open the top right drawer and click on a point generator to instantly turn your picture into a triangle mesh, then tweak the result with your fingers by adding [ + ] or removing [ − ] points, or start drawing points from scratch [ × ] if you're feeling wild!
Icing on the cake, you can modify the general look of your composition [ bottom left panel ] while making all these geometry changes... How cool is that?
So what are you waiting for? Just play around and see what you can come up with!
- PDF vector export included
- Various geometry ( point ) generators ranging from high-quality shape recognition to abstract composition algorithms
- Tons of rendering styles including rounded triangles, circles and gradient fills!
- Manual point editing
- Load a picture from your hard drive
- Draw, erase, toggle intersection points
- Easily change point generator settings by clicking repeatedly on their icons
- Point density modifier
- Rendering style modifiers : blending and outlines
- Save image in original resolution
- Export vectors in PDF file format
- File Save dialog fix
- Title: Trimaginator 1.3
- Developer: Paul Ollivier
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 14.06 MB