Ableton Live Suite 9.7.2
Ableton Live is an audio sequencer that you can play like an instrument. On its own or with other musicians or DJs, live on stage, or when remixing in the studio all you need is Live and a Mac or PC. Ableton Live is the revolutionary music production solution that allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment.
- Multitrack recording
- Complete nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Real-time time-stretching and warping of AIFF, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC and MP3 files, for improvisation and instant remixing
- A comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors and EQs
- Built-in software instruments: Simpler for creative sample-based synthesis, Impulse for sampled drums
- Instrument-, Drum-, Effect Racks for creating and managing complex performance setups, drum kits and multi-effects
- VST and AU effects and instruments support; automatic plug-in delay compensation
- REX file support and native sliced audio file creation
- Video import and export for scoring to picture or warping picture to music
- Real-time control of parameters with any MIDI controller - just MIDI-map it or choose from a list of popular supported controllers for instant mapping
- Full ReWire support
- Single-screen user interface for simple, creativity-focused operation
- Multicore and multiprocessor support
Improvements and feature changes:
- Added support for the Arturia MiniLab MkII control surface. In order for the script to function correctly, it is recommended to update the Minilab MkII Firmware to the latest version available.
- If a dropdown or context menu was open in Live, pressing CMD+Shift+- on a Mac OS would cause Live to crash.
- The GUI would appear laggy when zooming in audio tracks and moving the zooming hotspot on Windows if the files were being streamed from a hard drive.
- Fixed a bug that caused Live to crash when opening a context menu in a device chain containing no instruments.
- Fixed a bug which prevented changing the text color in Drum Rack return chains to white when the chain's color was dark.
- Fixed a graphical glitch that occurred when hovering over automation segments drawn on top of a waveform. The glitch was visible in Detail View (in both the Arrangement and Session View), and would only appear in automation segments not covering the full track height.
- Disabled audio and MIDI meters were not correctly shown as grayed out in the routing choosers
- When Live's authorization was not successful, the dialog box could erroneously confirm it as successful.
- Fixed a bug which prevented auto updates from working on Windows 10.
Changes for Push:
- Fixed a bug that caused Live to crash when moving tracks while Push 2 was connected, under certain circumstances.
- When selecting a track containing a Simpler which was playing back a sample, the playhead would sometimes not be displayed.
- Live would crash if a Drum Rack clip in the last scene was duplicated from Push.
- Live would crash when importing a greater number of MIDI files to the Arrangement than the amount of available MIDI tracks, if Push 2 was connected.
- When routing via Push 2, the display process might allocate an unusual amount of memory.