Ableton Live Suite 9.7.3
Ableton Live is an audio sequencer that you can play like an instrument. On its own or with other musicians or DJs, live on stage, or when remixing in the studio all you need is Live and a Mac or PC. Ableton Live is the revolutionary music production solution that allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment.
- Multitrack recording
- Complete nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Real-time time-stretching and warping of AIFF, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC and MP3 files, for improvisation and instant remixing
- A comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors and EQs
- Built-in software instruments: Simpler for creative sample-based synthesis, Impulse for sampled drums
- Instrument-, Drum-, Effect Racks for creating and managing complex performance setups, drum kits and multi-effects
- VST and AU effects and instruments support; automatic plug-in delay compensation
- REX file support and native sliced audio file creation
- Video import and export for scoring to picture or warping picture to music
- Real-time control of parameters with any MIDI controller - just MIDI-map it or choose from a list of popular supported controllers for instant mapping
- Full ReWire support
- Single-screen user interface for simple, creativity-focused operation
- Multicore and multiprocessor support
Improvements and feature changes:
- Added Control Surface support for the Roland FA series.
- Mouse cursors would be drawn with a very small size on Windows, when using Live on a HiDPI screen.
- Improved the reliability of vertical scrolling on Windows.
- Live Sets created on Windows will no longer be saved as temporary files, and will therefore show up under Windows Explorer's list of recently used files. This change does not apply when saving previously created sets a new time.
- VST plug-ins would be rescanned on program launch, after an automatic update took place.
- Previously, copying or duplicating an Arrangement clip created unwanted automation for some third-party AU plug-in parameters, if they were not yet automated.
- Fixed a crash that would occur after creating a MIDI feedback loop with a VST plug-in.
- Previously, the global launch quantization setting would not be recalled correctly after performing an undo/redo, or after a crash occurred.
- In case no audio driver is selected (OSX) or no ASIO driver is available (Windows), the "Show Link Toggle" button is disabled in Live's Preferences.
Changes for Push:
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the ReWire.dll for PreSonus's "Notion" DAW was installed, and Push was enabled in Live's Preferences. This also fixed a bug which prevented waveforms or meters from being displayed on Push 2, under certain circumstances.