Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5.1 (17.0.1) for Mac
Adobe Photoshop - is a complete solution for professional digital image processing, which includes the most advanced tools for working with images and new possibilities for creative ideas that can significantly improve performance. Edit images with exceptional accuracy, use a new intuitive tools and workflows for creating three-dimensional graphics, two-dimensional projects, as well as movies.
- Creative Cloud Libraries
Browse and access your favorite creative assets — images, colors, type styles, brushes, and more — in new libraries that are available in Photoshop, Illustrator, and mobile apps like Sketch and Draw. Libraries sync to Creative Cloud so you always have the files you need, right when you need them.
- Improved guides
Quickly create multiple guides at one time — no more having to create or drag out each guide individually. Accurately set the width and margins of multiple columns or rows, and even save guides as presets.
- Rigging and animation data from COLLADA files
Now Photoshop CC can interpret rigging and animation data from COLLADA files, so you can play the animations directly within Photoshop and pose characters by pausing the animation where you want.
- SVG export
Export SVG graphics using new Extract Assets and Adobe Generator. Output includes path information, layer style information, and more for content that will scale beautifully in any browser.
- Extract Assets
Easily extract optimized image assets from layers and save them to various formats and resolutions, including SVG, using the simple, visual Extract Assets interface built on top of Adobe Generator. Generate either individual or real-time, auto-updated extractions tailored to your workflow.
- Support for 3D PDF files
Export your 3D designs from Photoshop as 3D files so colleagues and clients can easily view, comment on, and manipulate them in Adobe Acrobat.
- New 3D printer profiles
Get support for additional 3D printers and printing service providers, including i.Materialise and new MakerBot printers.
- And so much more
Also includes: a padding option for selections, a new Flame pattern script, and more.
Version 17.0.0 (2015.5):
- Better collaboration with Libraries - Manage distribution of read-only Creative Cloud Libraries so they can be used by team members, but not changed or deleted.
- Updated Libraries panel - Find the assets you need faster with new filtered search of the Adobe Stock and icons that make it easy to identify licensed Stock assets.
- Selection and Masking Space - This new dedicated workspace helps you make precise selections and masks more easily than ever. Use tools like Refine Edge Brush to cleanly separate foreground and background elements.
- Everyday tasks, accelerated - Photoshop CC opens documents faster and delivers greater responsiveness. Plus, Content-Aware Fill is up to 3X faster with even better results, and the Font menu shows lists of fonts up to 4X faster.
- Content-Aware Crop - Photoshop uses Content-Aware technology to intelligently fill in the gaps when you use the Crop tool to rotate an image or expand your canvas beyond the image's original size.
- Match Font - Photoshop can now analyze, identify and match Latin fonts from an image or photo, taking the guesswork out of finding the perfect font for your design.
- Improved artboards - Now you can duplicate a layer or layer group into other artboards, quickly change artboard backgrounds, and view artboards with transparent backgrounds
- Export enhancements - A new checkbox makes it a snap to embed color profiles in PNG or JPG files.
- Adjust facial features - Face-Aware Liquify automatically identifies eyes, noses, mouths, and other facial features and then makes it easy to adjust them. Great for retouching portraits.
- Work easier with glyphs - Apply alternate glyphs for specific characters directly from an in-context menu.
- 3D printing to Microsoft 3MF - Windows 10 users: Preserve all the rich color and texture of your 3D models by printing directly to Microsoft’s open-source 3MF format.
- Create patterns with Capture CC - Use Capture CC on your mobile device to turn any image into a pattern. Save it to a Creative Cloud Library, and then use it as a pattern or pattern fill in your Photoshop projects.
- Showcase your work with Adobe Portfolio - Now when you use Adobe Portfolio to create a beautiful website to show off your Photoshop images, you can include custom landing and contact pages to better connect with viewers.
- Works with Adobe Experience Design CC (Preview) - Copy and paste your Photoshop CC assets directly into Adobe XD, the new all-in-one tool for designing and prototyping user experiences for websites and mobile apps.
Version 17.0.1 (2015.5.1):
- Addresses a number of issues discovered after Adobe Photoshop CC 17.0.0 (2015.5) was released