PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
- Restored compatibility with Wacom tablets
- Improved compatibility with apps including PDF Expert
- Title: PopClip 1.5.7
- Developer: Nicholas Moore
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 3.38 MB