PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
- Choose a second spelling language in prefs, to check spelling in two languages at once.
- Option for Light or Dark appearance.
- Option to display the Cut, Copy and Paste actions as icons.
- Option to make PopClip appear above or below the text.
- Fixed capturing HTML from Chrome, Edge and Opera.
- “Open Link” now recognizes craftdocs: and x-devonthink-item: as URL schemes.
- “Reveal in Finder” now opens the folder directly when selecting a folder path.
- Fixed bug where PopClip would go to 100% CPU when selecting a huge amount of text.
- Removed “Use Address” as a built-in action. This is now available as part of the “Email” extension.
- Improvements to the programming interface for extension developers (see extensions documentation).
- Various other tweaks, fixes and minor embetterings.
- Title: PopClip 2021.9
- Developer: Nicholas Moore
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13.6 or later
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 3.36 MB