PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
What's New:Version 2019.10:
- Avoid duplicate actions sometimes appearing in the PopClip bar.
- Avoid unintentional “auto copy” where PopClip could fail to restore the original clipboard contents after selecting text.
- PopClip will now better avoid appearing in non-text situations (such as graphics editing and games).
- A freezing bug that could happen when activating the Search action, or using extensions in a browser.
- Exclude PopClip from apps running under Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion and Crossover.
- In text editors, avoid incorrect text being pasted when the user presses Command-V immediately after selecting text.
- Title: PopClip 2019.10
- Developer: Nicholas Moore
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 3.09 MB