PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
This release focuses on fixes and improvements to your PopClip experience. It also adds capabilites that will allow new kinds of extensions in future.
- Fixed bug where using the Select All extension could result in an endless spinner.
- Fixed bug where PopClip might fail to pop up if you had set custom mouse pointer colors (in Accessibility preferences).
- VoiceOver will now describe PopClip as "PopClip" instead of just "system dialog".
- PopClip can now appear for very large selections - up to 10 million characters. (Now you can Word Count the complete Shakespeare.)
- Recognises the new DuckDuckGo browser for performing web searches.
- Compatibility with PDF Expert 3.
- Allows Formatting extension to work in Visual Studio Code.
- Plus other small fixes. Thank you all for reporting things!
- Title: PopClip 2022.5
- Developer: Nicholas Moore
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13.6 or later
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 3.45 MB