PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
What's New:Version 2020.12
- PopClip is now a Universal app, for both Intel and Apple Silicon / M1 chip.
- PopClip can now request Reminders access on behalf of extensions. This allows for a new Reminders extension.
- Fix: Appearing when double-clicking on videos, etc. in web pages.
- Fix: Not appearing when selecting italic text in Microsoft Word.
- Fix (on Big Sur): Prefs menu not appearing, or appearing in the wrong place, when PopClip's menu bar icon is hidden.
- Fix (on Sierra and High Sierra): Graphical glitches in PopClip prefs.
- Improved compatibility with Evernote 10. (Please note: the Evernote PopClip extension still does not work with Evernote 10, due to Evernote 10 not supporting AppleScript.)
- Title: PopClip 2020.12
- Developer: Nicholas Moore
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.57 MB