CrossFTP Pro 1.97.8 for Mac
CrossFTP is an FTP, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier and Google Storage client.
- Powerful FTP and Amazon S3 client
- Unicode support for international sites
- Bonjour service discovery
- Site password protection
- Multi-tab navigation
- Archive browsing (.zip,.tar.gz,etc.), extraction, and compression
- Fast filtering by masks
- Transfer compression (mode Z)
- Web searching
- Auto-reconnecting and anti-idle
- Sound and event triggers
- Multi-part upload
CrossFTP Pro, available for a license fee, adds the following features:
- Improved Amazon S3 support
- Improved Amazon Glacier support
- Compressing support
- Local encryption support
- Directory synchronization
- CouldFront CDN support
- Mutli-thread queue engine
- Backup and bi-directional synchronization tool
- Secure file transport (SSL/TLS)
- FXP (Site to Site) file transport
- IPv6 support
- FTPS/SSH file transport
- WebDav(s) and iDisk support
- Remote file edit and save
- Search for remote files and local archive files
- Speed limitation support
- URL generation for FTP, S3, private distribution, etc.
- Fix to avoid welcome popups on some SFTP sites.
- Fix the license issue on CrossFTP command line tool.
- Improve the launch speed.