Cocktail Sierra Edition 10.1.4
Cocktail is a general purpose utility for OS X that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. It is a powerful digital toolset that helps hundreds of thousands of Mac users around the world get the most out of their computers every day.
The application serves up a perfect mix of maintenance tools and tweaks, all accessible through a clean and easy to use interface. Cocktail's features are arranged into five categories that helps you manage various aspects of your computer. It also comes with an automatic Pilot-mode that allows you to simply press a button and relax, knowing that Cocktail will take care of the rest.
- Improvements on the "Delete localization files" procedure
- Fixed compatibility issues with Logic Pro X Audio-Units plug-ins
- Fixed a bug in which network optimization for Fiber connection type could not be applied
- Fixed a bug in which some items in /private/tmp folder were not deleted during clearing of the temporary files
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may unexpectedly quit while rebuilding XPC helper agent caches
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may report problems with srm utility
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail don't work properly if the System Events process is not running
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail could not force empty the Trash, error -362 (The Trash contains more than 2000 items)
- Addresses an issue in which Pilot scheduler could not be enabled, error -114 (Home directory not found in the /Users folder)
- Overall performance improvements