Tap Forms Organizer 5.3.7
Tap Forms helps you organize all kinds of things in one place - secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately). How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own "forms" for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
- Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file - there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
- Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
- Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms' security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
- Import, export, share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
- Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
- Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the cloud
- Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
- Lightning-fast search
- Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
- Import and export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
- Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
- Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery label templates
- Print record details
What's New:Version 5.3.6
- Added support for setting the colour of a Rating field on a custom layout. Use the colour button on the Text toolbar to set the selected Rating field’s star colour.
- Added support for setting a Note field to be a Plain Text Note. Tap Forms will then display all the content in a Note field using a single font and size.
- Fixed bug where you could still paste into an Auto-Increment field on the multi-column list view.
- Fixed bug where if you entered a value into a field on a custom layout and then clicked on a Pick List value (radio or checkbox), Tap Forms would lose the value entered into the field.
- Fixed a crash when saving (hence closing) the Location field map window on macOS Sierra.
- Fixed bug where Tap Forms was not taking into consideration the search term when setting up the calculations popup button.
- Recognize Nearby sync for display on documents list.
- Worked on label printing position issue when starting off in a different column.
- Fixed crash hiding sections on photo grid view.
- Fixed sorting issue where Tap Forms wasn’t remembering the sort direction on File Attachment fields.
- Fixed bug where duplicating a form wasn’t selecting the new form.
- Support for smaller font sizes on the multi-column list view.
- Fixed hang problem when determining if the auto-complete should appear or not in the Script Editor. It would hang when typing a quote character or when just entering in quote-space-quote.
- Title: Tap Forms Organizer 5.3.7
- Developer: Tap Zapp Software Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 26.68 MB