Essential Mac OS: El Capitan Edition (Computer Essentials)
English | Apr. 14, 2016 | ISBN: 1911174142 | 162 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv)
Teach yourself to navigate and use the latest version of the popular Mac OS Operating system. With plenty of full color screen prints, photographs and illustrations, this guide explores...
- Setting up your Mac
- Getting around Mac OS with Docks, finders, dashboards and widgets
- Handoff, MailDrop and Messages
- Launch pad, iBooks and maps
- App Store, iCloud and spotlight
- Security considerations
- Backing up data with time machine
- Setting up wifi, internet, email, social media and facetime
- Creating stunning presentations with Keynote
- Writing beautiful looking documents with Pages
- Organising your favourite music into playlists, onto your iPod or iPhone.
- Get started with Apple Music.
- Storing, organising and manipulating your photos, share on social media
- Creating photo albums and slideshows
- And more...
Techniques are illustrated step by step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field.
Clear instruction, and easy-to-follow tutorials with illustrated photographs, graphics and screen prints, guide you through the procedures every step of the way. If you want to get up and running quickly and easily with the new version of Mac, this is the guide you need.
- Title: Essential Mac OS: El Capitan Edition (Computer Essentials)
- Language: English
- Size: 29.17 MB