CounterPath Bria 4.6.0
Bria 4 is a carrier-grade SIP softphone client that enables you to manage your communications easily from your Mac or Windows laptop. Bria 4 can replace or complement your desk phone, allowing you to make voice and video calls over IP, see if your contacts are available, send messages, and share your screen.
Built on SIP and open standards, Bria is proven interoperable with many of the industry's standard platforms and devices. It also includes features specifically designed for business and enterprise users and can be deployed within an enterprise environment either by manual configuration via the softphone Graphical User Interface (GUI) or by using the provisioning module of CounterPath's Stretto Platform™.
- Notification prompt - manage third-party app software downloads
- Logitech headset device support - synchronized function control
- Show/Hide local video preview
- Title: CounterPath Bria 4.6.0
- Developer: CounterPath
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 28.84 MB