Tangerine! lets you easily create playlists of upbeat music, or playlists for relaxing. It works by analyzing the BPM and the beat intensity of your music. Spend your time listening to music, not making playlists.
Create magical playlists
- Tangerine! lets you easily create playlists of upbeat music, or playlists for relaxing.
- It works by analyzing the BPM1 and the beat intensity of your music. Spend your time listening to music, not making playlists.
- To start, fire up Tangerine! and add playlists from iTunes, or drag in a group of tracks to work with.
Create intense workout playlists
- With Tangerine! you no longer have to spend precious time creating workout playlists that you could be spending actually working out. You can custom tailor a playlist to fit your workout session perfectly by choosing the generation patterns.
Tight iTunes integration
- Tangerine! will load and save playlists to iTunes, it will get the album art from iTunes and it will even export2 the BPMs to iTunes. It is so smooth that you don't even need to think about analyzing new songs, Tangerine! will automatically analyze them when it is launched.
Blazing fast analysis
Tangerine! will have your library analyzed in no time at all. On a Core Duo iMac, it analyzes 3000 songs in 20 minutes. You don't need to wait days or even weeks just to try it out. So don't be shy and give Tangerine! a go.
- BPM = Beats per minute
- BPM export feature not available during the demo period.
- Fixes a bug where saving a playlist to iTunes 12.0.1 would fail
- OS X Yosemite compatibility improvements
- Title: Tangerine!
- Developer: Karelia Software LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Japanese
- Includes: Special [K]
- Size: 4.4 MB